Your transaction has been processed – there’s an invoice from either “Make Music Your Life Pty. Ltd.” (that’s my company) or Paypal (if you paid via PayPal) in your inbox now.
So you’re now officially a “SNFFer”!
(This is a VERY good thing to be.)
So first things first – let’s make sure you receive my emails.
1. If you’ve used a different email address for the program than I have for you already?
You will receive a double optin confirmation email.
Please click the link in that – because being “double” opted in is telling your email provider you want my stuff.
If you didn’t use a different email address to the one I’ve already been sending you free stuff – it’s ok you’ll already be double opted in.
2. Then please make sure you add these email addresses:
…to your safe sender / white list.
Find out with Gmail / Hotmail / Yahoo / etc how to do this.
The ONLY way I can contact you reliably (as long as you add me to your white list!) is via email, and this is how I’ll send you the program.
Your Next Steps
Within the next 15 minutes you’ll get another email with your login details for the member’s area and a “welcome pack”.
1. Read the email carefully. There’s essential instructions in there.
2. Download the “welcome pack” (if you’re impatient you can also download that here.)
3. Follow the instructions in there – and you’ll be all set.
4. If you have any problems or difficulties with any of this – simply email:
For the first week you’re going to be getting one email every day. This is an “onboarding” process to get you moving as fast as possible.
I’ll share with you some very powerful ways of thinking about your music which will help you “hack” time and get the absolute best out of this process.
Then in the second week the email volume will reduce and you’ll get a couple, then after that 1 a week to keep you on course for the rest of the program.
Welcome to the family! I can’t wait to help you to a more fun, fulfilling and productive creative process in the next 6 months…
Let’s do this! 🙂
Onwards and upwards,