While getting stuck is an often necessary part of any creative process…
It is incredibly frustrating, and often getting through stuck is made worse by the method you’re using to approach it.
You see, most humans default to one of the 2 ways to overcome the obstacles that come up in every creative process.
In the video above (taken from month 2 “Make Great Decisions Fast” of my flagship program Start Now Finish Fast) I’ll reveal what both these methods of creative problem solving are and you’ll play a little game to discover which you tend towards.
Click here to access the free “Well Formed Outcome” tool I mention in the video…
P.S. Here’s how to get the most out of this tool:
1. Download the zip file to your computer
2. Make sure you are not going to be distracted for the next 10 mins.
3. Get a pen and paper (or open a text editor on your ‘puter)
4. Open the zip file and play it
5. Pause between the questions and write your answers to the questions as a stream of consciousness – just write what comes out.
Bear in mind that many of the benefits of doing these exercises happen over time – not immediately.
Your brain is amazing like that…
It goes on processing what you’ve been thinking about – even after you’ve stopped consciously “thinking” about it. 🙂